Sunday, 15 August 2010

Sunny Sunday

A thing that I really like to do is spending time taking care of my plants. I have many plants in the apartment and on the balcony. I get all impatient during the spring and can't wait until I can start with my balcony projects, growing herbs and flowers. The balcony was quite pretty all summer up until we went away for a couple of weeks during the vacation, but strangely enough it looked rather sad when we came back. So today  I decided it was time for a balcony-make-over. The sun was shining from a clear blue sky and the local garden centre had a sale so the conditions was perfect to say the least.

 
This was a bargain!
Work in progress
Nice and tidy

Now I am going to try to find a good audio book on iTunes. I'll get back to my addiction to audio book some other time, but now I'll leave you with a link to a great song and video by Fever Ray that really reminded me of something I read by H P Lovecraft, for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you have such a green thumb, my friend! Please let me know when your phone is working again. I would love to talk to you soon.

    /Anna

    ReplyDelete