Sunday, 29 August 2010

a week end

Yesterday it came! the thing I bought from the very talented photographer Jessica at Vintageportalen.se- a beautiful, mysterious, fairy tale print, that I think will look really good on a wall in the apartment. I need to find a better frame, and this picture really doesn't make the photo justice, too much reflection and bad rendering of colour, but you'll get a general idea. It's a tree in a room.

Maybe I'll put it on the wall next to the new black clock...
This week end has been a very realxed one, but after a quite stressful week that feels just fine. Yesterday I met some friends and had coffee in a colourful backyard and then some food in a restaurant with a design concept I did not approve of. And I cut my hair. I might post a picture some day. And I saw a bird fly underneath the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment