Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Wet Wednesday

It rained this morning, so I put my Wellington boots with flowers on. Then I walked to work and had a nice and productive day. When I was walking home the rainy day had turned into a sunny day so on my way across the bridge I decided that it would be nice to take a swim. I am lucky - there is a place 5 minutes from my home where a blue ladder leads from yellow stained rocks into blue water.

When I got back from swimming the sun was still shining, so I could sit on the balcony and have my dinner. I burned the tuna-burgers a bit - and my left index finger too - but then I almost always do.


I like the balcony. It might be my favourite room in the apartment.


After a while it was time to get back inside.



I listen to this song right now, and I really like the video. There be cows!

No comments:

Post a Comment