Saturday, 25 September 2010

iLove

Beware. This post is a tribute.

I bring my iPod Nano with me everywhere I go. A normal day starts with me walking to work, listening to a audio-book, giving me 25 minutes of exercise and excitement. At work I listen to music, usually I just put the iPod on shuffle and allow myself to be surprised at the amount of weird music I have forgot that I have on it. The walk home is just the same as the walk to work. At home I listen to music when I paint, and books when I do something boring, like ironing. Most of the nights I fall asleep to a book, it is especially necessary if I feel stressed - then it takes my mind away from thoughts that could otherwise keep me awake. What would I do without it!? Well, I'd be more social, probably... 

No comments:

Post a Comment