Tuesday, 19 October 2010

alló alló emliga armén

Today is a rather grey day with no abundance of cheeriness from my side. So yet again I went for a little bit of a thrifting-spree after work. As you might have noticed these sprees tend to happen on days when I feel a bit down. Well, it's not so much of a spree if there's only one shop to thrift in, but still. I went to Fretex secon-hand and splurged on this wonderful piece of Finish glass-design. Pretty pretty.Oh, and I googled this and found some places where it was sold... for between 110-165 $. I bought it for 100 NOK. Sweet!



I indulged in more than one of the classical faux-happiness tricks today as I decided to enjoy milk and chocolate buns when I came back home. Yum!



Another thing that can be of great use when one need to lift one's spirit a bit is music. Today I listen to this song as I write. Nice. I like garden centres.

Now I'm off to work on a couple of small projects and eat left-over-lasagne. Life can be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment