Monday, 18 October 2010

guest appearance - Osiris

  

This is my baby. His name is Osiris, a.k.a Ossie, and he is named after the ruler of the kingdom of dead in Egyptian mythology. I adopted him when I was 16 and he was a furry little kitten. He is now 11 years old and the biggest, meanest, smartest and most handsome cat in the neighbourhood. Unfortunately that neighbourhood is in Sweden and I am in Norway. And I miss him so much. I miss his little face, his warm cat-body on my feet when I go to sleep, his claws on my chest when I try to watch TV, him following me around when I take walks. I miss his paws - oh the paws! I sometimes talk to him on the phone or on Skype, but it's just not the same thing. A home without a cat is just a little bit less of a home.

round cat
tuxedo, white boots and gloves - fancy it is
I spy with my little eye

No comments:

Post a Comment