Wednesday, 27 October 2010

movienight

Today I went with a group of friends to see "Facebook the Movie" or as it's actually named - "the Social Network". It's a film about the creators and creation of Facebook. It was a rather good film, I thought. Mainly I think that going to the movies on a week-day is a very good idea. The film did make me miss my university-years, though. Not that my uni was anyway close to Harvard - no rowing team as far as I know. Well, I guess I can't be entirely sure about the...  the Architects section of the university was a bit secluded from the rest of the technical people and there was definitely a lot of things going on that I missed. Anyway, I guess I can recommend this film. But not as much as the last film I saw on the big screen - "Scott Pilgrim vs the World" - so much more in the genre I prefer...

Anyway. Look what I found for 10 NOK today! Chirp - chips, the bird-mania continues... And talking about that: how can so many people not like birds? They're so nice, all of them! Pigeon or eagle, thrush or albatross, equally amazing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment