Wednesday, 17 November 2010

att rycka upp sig

I'm so tired of being tired. I fall asleep tired and wake up tired. There has to be a change! So I have come up with a plan. Plans are good, just making this one has made me feel much more peppy and alert than I have in weeks. Since I like lists almost as much as I like plans I'm posting one here. My list of energisers:

1: Breakfast. I have for some reason stopped eating it, but now I'll come up with something really good and easy to prelude my days. I'm thinking home-made müsli and all kinds of juice...

2: Socializing. I need to do more. During the weekdays. Dinner and a movie anyone?

3: Exercise. Worst part of my plan. I get bored easily, but I think it's time to stop being just a "supportive member" at my gym. I've heard hard physical training is a really good way to get rid of stress and get more energy. We'll see...

4: Creativity. More of it! Should do a list of nice projects too...

5: Buy new boots.

Ok. That's it. I'm actualizing this plan next week. I reaaly need to muster up some energy to start, you see. Until then I'll probably just mope around in my amazingly comfy one-peace and eat candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment