Thursday, 11 November 2010

I could use a story

I clearly remember the book "Where the wild things are" from when I was a kid, and when I heard they were going to make a movie of it I really looked forward to seeing it. Now I have. Wow. So good. The Wild Things looked exactly like they should, the actor-kid playing Max was great, the scenery fanatsic and the music beautiful. I've recently started listening more to Yeah yeah yeah's, and was plesantly surprised that Karen O have made some of the songs - this one- among others. I cried like a baby in the end. And I wanted to run like crazy through a huge forest and howl at the moon. And build fortresses. I don't do that nearly as often as I should.

1 comment:

  1. Den filmen är nästan för bra för att vara sann! Och filmmusiken (finns på spotify) är nog en utav de bästa filmmusik som någonsin skapats.

    ReplyDelete