Monday, 22 November 2010

My weekend in food

This weekend has been all about food and films. Me and A went out for Friday-burgers on Friday (!) but I had a turkey-sandwich instead, because it sounded so good - but it wasn't. Anyway, it was good to just get out of the house.

Saturday was a perfect balance of home-time and socializing-time. I slept in, had breakfast in bed, went grocery shopping, had gingerbread-buns and tea in bed while watching films, and the went out to eat Indian food and see the new Harry Potter- film with A, T, E and B.

breakfast
lunch
Since it's illegal to take pictures inside the cinema I'll show you that nights purse + content instead. I have a new phone. I don't understand it at all, but it's golden. The film was just ok, by the way.

Sunday was also great, another day with breakfast in bed, and the just taking it easy all day until me and A did home-made pizza for dinner. Yum.





"His-and-hers" pizza. But reversed.

All in all I feel very well rested and well fed after this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment