Monday, 15 November 2010

these past few days

On Friday I celebrated my 20th take off-and landing this year while going to Bergen for work and then directly to Oslo to meet my mum. So I've actually been in three of Norway's 4 biggest cities in three days! Busy times... Anyway. It was really nice to get away to Oslo for a few days, just hanging out with mum, eating good food and doing a bit of shopping. Mini-mini-vacation.

we walked around the town and got a bit lost at the School of Arts
The hotel had a really nice breakfast buffet. One of the more important things in life

The rest of the weekend was highly uneventful, all due to me being way to tired to feel up to anything but hanging out in the couch. I watched TV...

...half a documentary about a poor Romanian artist...
...half a film about a family who had a drive in movie-theatre...

...5 minutes of a boring cartoon for kids...
And then I ate some of these.
I've had Sundays that were more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment