Tuesday, 14 December 2010

fan-tastic

So. I might have mentioned this before to some of you, it's not exactly a secret - but my favourite TV-series of all times, generes and styles is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm a huge fan. The director Joss Whedon is my hero. So you can just imagine how much I loved the originally web-based mini series he created a couple of years back, which I saw the other day. It's called Dr Horrible's sing along blog and the cast is a lovely blend of several of my favourite TV-series, like How I met you mother (Neil Patrick Harris - aka Barney- plays the super villain) and Big Bang Theory (Simon Helberg - Howard - plays the moist side kick). And then there is Nathan Fillion who Whedon has worked with several times before. I guess it mostly reminds me of the Buffy musical-episode which is the most amazing peace of TV history there is - Once more with feeling, and even though the sing along blog doesn't come close to be as goo as that it's definitely worth seeing. If you're a Whedon fan.



No comments:

Post a Comment