Saturday, 8 January 2011

2010 - what happened?

The first week of 2011 is soon over so I think that I have enough distance to 2010 to really look at it in an objective way... So here is a list of good things that I will remember from the fist year of the second decade of the second millennia.

me and A celebrated 10 years together
That's pretty big, I think!

I got a new job
Quite different from my old one, and sometimes I miss studying, but I learn loads of new stuff every day and the people are amazing.

I began flying again
For a person with a fear of flying, making over 20 take-offs in a year is huge. I'm still not loving it, though.

I started a blog
I'm still not entirely sure of the purpose of this blog, other than it's were I collect things I've come across that I like in one way or the other. I'm writing for my own sake and because it's fun. One of the challenges of 2011 is to figure out what this is really.

No comments:

Post a Comment