Monday, 24 January 2011

DIY: necklace board

I have collected some really nice accessories over the years, but they tend to get tangled up in boxes or drawers and I keep forgetting to put them on. My latest home improvement-project is an attempt to help with this huge problem. I introduce to you, the necklace-board!
hello
It is made from a cheap bulletin board that I just painted white and glued fabric on. The fabric is a mixture of textile and paper and I used wallpaper paste to glue with.

there is room for my owls
and for Marty, and a the swalow
I use metallic thumb-tacks to hang my necklaces on, the ear studs I just put there as they are.
To make it even better I dressed up a little cardboard box in the same paper/fabric. I added a knob from an old drawer, and voila! 

pretty, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Så flott, Annika! Du imponerer stadig med dine kreative evner:)
    Klem fra Kristine

    ReplyDelete