Tuesday, 8 February 2011

dainty details

Today  I wore one of my favourite dresses.I don't have any full-figure pictures of me in it, but I managed to get pictures of the pretty details. I bought this one some years ago online from the store ellos.se, because I liked the vintage look. It makes me think of having vanilla milshakes in the sun.

collar with flowers
and the buttons have flowers on the as well!
With its sheer fabric and soft yellow tone I guess it would work better in the summer, but I think it's a bit too see-trough and prefer to use it with black tights and a top underneath. The labels says Johanna Klasson by ellos, and I think that Johanna has done a very good job. I especially like how the stripes changes direction. I imagine that it creates flattering illusions.

3 comments:

  1. Tack så mycket! Mina glasöogon är faktiskt en båge som är gratis från Synsam, betalade bara för glas och sånt. Dock var allt annat där, alltså undersökningar och sånt, mycket dyrare än på Specsavers där jag vanligtvis brukar handla glasögonrelaterade grejer så jag vet inte om jag tjänade något på det. Trivs bra med dem dock.

    ReplyDelete