Tuesday, 15 February 2011

look! see!


I have been hunting for new glasses for a while now, especially since my old pair broke. Fortunately I have a backup pair, but they're not really "me". So how happy was I when one of the magazines I subscribe to had a free pair on it's cover! Very convenient, and since this is the union-magazine of my particular trade I just have to trust that this is what a girl like me should wear this season. And I got to use my scissors and glue, always a good sign of great design in my book.

DIY - glasses!

Le Corbusier XXL
Last week I went to the optician to see if my eyes looked good. No pun intended. At all. Anyway. Except from discovering that I have worse eye-sight than I thought I also found out that I have asymmetrical irises. That made me feel very unique and mysterious. I don't know if it has any practical consequences though. But now I definitely need new glasses. Right now I'm trying out progressive contact lenses. If that's what it's called in English. Anyway, it's advanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment