Sunday, 27 March 2011

Nothing special

Today I'm waiting for A to come back home from a ski-trip and generally just relaxing as much as possible. The relaxing part happened to include a real high quality film experience since NRK 2 showed "Emil i Lönneberga"  - one of my favourite Astrid-stories. Obviously the target audience for this film isn't 27 year old women, but I'm a child a t heart. And everything in this film is just so idyllic and easy, and sometimes that's all you need.


I've also had a long talk with my best friend L and just received a MMS with a picture of her baby E. I miss them all. The telephone is an amazing invention though.

Now the sun finally stopped hiding behind the clouds and I think I'll clean the bed room window. So that the sunshine actually can reach inside.

Well, that's my Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment