Monday, 4 April 2011

another one

Another Monday, another week. Just based on this day I could say that this is a better week than the last one - but that would be a bit too uncharacteristically optimistic so I think I'll play it safe and just name this week a week with potential. The amazing A is abroad which is sad and I miss him, but fortunately I've had friends around both yesterday and tonight. I've had the opportunity to share two of my favourite films with to great girls - yesterday K and I watched The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and tonight I watched V for Vendetta with T. Good stuff. Plus, today T and I bought home some thai-food to eat in front of the TV, that's everyday luxury if something.
Fried noodles and a spring roll. Nom-nom. Realised that this take-away restaurant also makes home deliveries. Dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment