Wednesday, 15 June 2011

covering up

when the weather started heating up a bit here in Stavanger I dug all of my summer clothes out of their hibernation on top of the wardrobes. One sad discovery I made then was that one of my favourites summer-tops had got a stain on it that I could not remove. The only thing that lessen the pain of the stain is that I'm pretty sure its origin is chocolate ice-cream, and I probably had a nice time eating it. Anyway. To save the top I decided to hide the stain with a vintage loose collar I bought on Fretex a while back.


I'm definitely going to try to find more of these loose collars next time I'm at a thrift shop or flea market. It's such an easy way of updating a piece of clothing and it only takes a couple of minutes. This time it ended up pretty good if I may say so!

The quality of my photos has really not been up to par lately, I'll try to work on it. I blame bad light.

1 comment: