Wednesday, 8 June 2011

joy and pain

update from my last post: my first training session with the local soccer team went pretty good! Well, the positive thing about it was that the players and coach seemed really nice and was happy to get some new blood in the team since they have loads of people injured. Not sure if that's a good sign, come to think of it... Anyway. I was  invited to come watch a game on Thursday to meet the rest of the team since many were absent today. On the downside... my embarrassingly bad shape... I guess the little tecnique I had hasn't deteriorated so much but I'm so terribly unfit! After doing some intervals I started seeing black spots and tasting blood in my mouth! I'm honestly quite sure I broke a lung... still couching pretty badly... But I'm sure that can only get better, and as I said - the team seems to consist of really pleasant people, so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment