Tuesday, 27 September 2011

if I could speak the language of rabbits, they would be amazed and I would be their king


Today I've had a crappy day. But talking to my best friend L for a while just now made me feel better.
And then I found my friend A (not to be confused with my other A - happens all the time...) online on Facebook and asked him to find something that would lighten up my mood, he's usually good at that. He came up with this song, the book How to live safely in a science fictional universe (now on its way to my mailbox) and YouTube clips from this show. (which I have high hopes for since I adore Stephen Fry.) Thank you A!
Now I'm waiting for A (the first one, I mean the regular one) to come back home so we can eat frozen pizza and watch "Supernatural". It's nice to have lovely people around (even if it's far away in the physical sense) to brighten up this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment