Wednesday, 5 October 2011

another bird-dress

This is what I put on the other week when the weather was so great and sunny! I bought this dress almost a year ago on a h&m sale. I had had my eye on it for a while - because of the adorable print - but when I came home with it I realized that the top two buttons came undone as soon as I used it and that the sleeves where a bit too tight. I hung on to it though, thinking I could use the fabric for something. But in the end I decided to sew the buttons shut (if you know what I mean?) and cut the sleeves of. After that this is definitely one of the go-to pieces of my wardrobe and it will probably continue see a lot of use this fall and winter.

dress  from h&m, cardigan from VILA, shoes from DinSko
just look at this print!

No comments:

Post a Comment