Wednesday, 8 February 2012

anticipation

So. Friday is contract-signing-day, and I can't wait for the end of March when we get access to our house. Our house. Look at me, getting all excited with the italic style writing! Anyway, here's a couple of things I keep myself occupied with in order to make time move faster:

- mentally arranging our furniture in the house, and the re-arranging
- figuring out what theme there should be on our house-warming party. Yes, there will be a theme.
- working on the play-list for just mentioned party
- avoiding cleaning our present apartment
- pondering what kind of plants to grow in the garden. A cherry-tree, potatoes and roses.
- listening to Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy - audio book, read by Stephen Fry

Our last winter in the house under the bridge
Best way to get long and skinny legs
Pretty patterns
I dream of summer

No comments:

Post a Comment