Tuesday, 9 October 2012

The wall

As I've mentioned before I've already done some repainting in the house. It's one of the walls in the bedroom that got a darker colour (NCS 6502-Y) to ad some depth to an otherwise quite small room. Now I'm so much happier with it, and it got even better when A put up the Muuto hooks (the small version in oak) that I ordered a while back. We worked hard this weekend with several home improvement-projects and we finally got some lights up on the second floor. Now I can actually see what colour my clothes are when I get dressed in the morning...



I still don't have PhotoShop on my laptop and the indoor light during fall afternoons is not optimal so the quality will be so-and-so, but there will be more pictures from the house in the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment