Monday, 8 October 2012

yummy sunday

Inviting people over for dinner must be one of the best things to do on a Sunday. Or a Monday. Or any day when you want to have a good reason to clean the house and whip up some tasty food. That's what me and A did yesterday. Since I'm not very good at making an effort with dinner on those nights when I eat alone this is somewhat exotic for me.The inspiration for this was the latest post on our friend C's food blog "Cristofers Kök", a very nice blog that I totally recommend. Reindeer and yellow chantarell was the main ingredients for this Sunday dinner. Very Scandinavian and very tasty. Our dinner-guests E and B just came home from a vacation in Greece so I think that's exactly what they needed to get back in to the Norwegian mood.

Brussels-sprouts and parsley. You do need some green stuff too...
A's working hard in the kitchen.
The result. A healthy serving.



Thanks for the inspiration C!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic! Thanks for the kind words :-)

    ReplyDelete