Friday, 25 January 2013

Bananas

My friend K came over yesterday to hang out and play with the cats and I decided that this visit should include cake. I don't bake very often but I found an inspiring recipe from here via Pinterest that I felt like trying out: Coconut Banana Bread.


I had most ingredients at home, but I exchanged brown sugar with white sugar and some maple syrup plus the orange juice with apple juice. I think next time I'll ad some more fluids to make it a bit more fluffy and not so bread-like, but I really enjoyed the taste. I recommend!


3 comments:

  1. Ja, den var veldig god flinke deg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so delicious! I'm also really liking your blog - keep up the good work!

    Have a wonderful day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takk Kristine and thank you Kati! :)

    ReplyDelete