Friday, 11 January 2013

testing-testing

Today I'm going to provide a service for all of you my dear readers out there. Some consumer research, if you will. I found these two exciting beverages when I went to explore the new "International Food-market" in our neighbourhood with E & T earlier this week, and here's my verdict after some highly scientific testing:


pomegranate juice. A bit sour, interesting taste. Pure and natural! Surprisingly it made me think of lingonberry... I give it a 3/5.

it says "zitronensaft" on the bottle, on top of a picture of limes... either way, this was, by far, the most sour drink I've ever tried. Couldn't finish it. I tried to figure out if I was supposed to dilute it with water but it didn't seem like it. Would probably work fine in a cocktail! 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment