Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Eurovision 2013

My favourite in this years Eurovision Song contest did not impress most of the others when I was watching it at E's place on Saturday with some friends. In my opinion Cezar from Romania did the most unique and impressive numbers this year! OK, the text might not have been so unique, but the costume, the show! Well, I guess the girl in the thunderstorm dress (was it Latvia?) did a quite similar number when it comes to the getting-taller-bit, but anyway. He did have the most unique voice, and I was really impressed. I also likes Anouk from Netherlands. Made me think of when I was 14 and we played her song "Nobody's wife" in music class. I never watch any of the pre-finals shows, not even the Swedish finals, but the international one is fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment