Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Morocco, Morocco

Today I had my first day back at work after my summer vacation. To help with that I'm going to bombard this place with photos from our amazing trip to Taghazout, Morocco. We spent a week taking surf lessons (we were both novices) and doing yoga at the Taghazout Villa, organized by SurfMaroc. Definitely one of my best trips ever, I SO recommend going there.
Enjoy.

the feel of sand between my toes, and sand flip-flops

looking out over the waves, that I am going to master...
Having a lesson with Illyas
starting out slow (photo by Chris Mather)

tired


My travelling companion and best boyfriend.

One of the terraces at the Villa
 yoga-class with a view of the sun sinking into the Atlantic
followed by a tasty dinner in great company with our hosts from SurfMaroc and the other guests
back in the water!
(photo by Chris Mather)
getting up (photo by Chris Mather)
Day-trip to Paradise Valley
It was hot
And then there was an oasis!

Night time bbq
(photo by Chris Mather)

Getting better (photo by Chris Mather)
Getting good (photo by Chris Mather)
Uaaaaah!  the beach at the Villa
A at the front of the door to our room
The last breakfast with the gang


No comments:

Post a Comment