Monday, 16 September 2013

List

I'm starting this week off with a long list of my favorite things, counting down from 10. But to prevent this post from being just a bunch of text, I'll begin with a picture of my two favorite cats, because everything gets better if you add pictures of cats.




Top 10: Songs I would like to have on the soundtrack of my life
  • Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve
  • Boogie Bossa Nova - Quincy Jones
  • OK Go - Here it goes again
  • Hero of the Day - Metallica
  • Inly in Dreams - Weezer
  • Spiel klezmer - Trio Kroke
  • Tigerlily - La Roux
  • Blind - Hercules and Love Affair
  • Pumped up Kicks - Foster the People
  • Darling - Wild at Heart
Top 9: Famous people I'd like to hang out with
  • Joss Whedon
  • Stephen Fry
  • Neil Patrick Harris
  • Hugh Laurie
  • Paloma Faith
  • James Marsters
  • Tim Burton
  • Michelle Williams
  • Florence Welsh
Top 8: Songs that makes me sad, in a good way
  • Hurt - Johnnie Cash
  • Mannen i den vita hatten - Kent
  • Cover my eyes - La Roux
  • 747 - Kent
  • Beautiful Boyz - Coco Rosie (Anthony)
  • Dancing on my own - Robyn
  • Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
  • Why does my heart feel so bad - Moby
Top 7: Journeys I'd like to make
  • Romantic weekend in Paris with A
  • Diving on Iceland 
  • Visit historic places in Rome
  • Trips with girlfriends to Barcelona
  • Hiking in New Zeeland
  • Staying a night at the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi
  • Visit New York with L
Top 6: TV Series I wish could continue forever
  • BTVS
  • Doctor Who
  • Supernatural
  • Sherlock (BBC)
  • X-files
  • How I met Your Mother
Top 5: Favourite painters
  • Giorgio di Chirico
  • Roy Lichtenstein
  • Salvador Dalí
  • Paul Klee
  • René Magritte
Top 4: Songs that makes me dance, no matter where I am
  • Daft Punk - Around the world
  • Baccara - Yes Sir, I can boogie
  • Koop - Come to me
  • Outcast - Hey ya
Top 3: Movies I can see over and over again
  • Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain
  • V for Vendetta
  • LOTR-triology
Top 2: Fictional person I'd like to be
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer 
  • Rose Tyler
Top 1: Books I would recommend everyone in the world to read
  • Hitch-hikers guide to the Galaxy

3 comments:

  1. I am also a fan of Magritte. I wrote three poems based on Les Amants. Love V for Vendetta.

    By the way I'm still wondering what the fox says! My friend told a hilarious story about her little boy singing the song to himself, and I only knew what she meant because you shared that video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Magritte, and I love V for Vendetta. I so envied Natalie Portman's shaved head - finally worked up the nerve and did it myself only to discover I have an egg-shaped head!

    Thank you for sharing What Does the Fox Say ... my friend's little boy apparently was singing it to himself in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, how brave you are to shave your head! i'm sure it looked great! And you are welcome for the Fox, I always enjoy sharing things that makes me smile...

    ReplyDelete