Thursday, 17 October 2013

A picture of a chicken-burger and a film-review

Today I had a date with my two gal-pals T&E. Dinner and a movie, just as it should  be. We ate at Ostehuset in the city center and we got our food quite quick and almost at the same time, so that was good. I had chicken-burger with sweet potato chips and beet root pesto. It was ok, I think, but I don't really know what the pesto was supposed to go with. (E, you can copy this photo to your blog since you didn't get a picture of your own food, be my guest). Anyway, we had a good time!


After eating we went to see a movie, Ragnarok. It might be the first Norwegian film I ever saw in a movie theater. And it was really Norwegian,no disappointment there! There were fjords, hikes in the woods, a Swedish girl, rain, vikings, sea monsters... It was kind of exciting, a bit funny and there were a lot of beautiful scenery. Well worth seeing, especially if you are lucky enough bit to get 10 talkative ten-year-olds in the audience...

No comments:

Post a Comment