Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Bye bye garden, see you next year!

It's that time of year, time to put the garden furniture back in the shed (if there were space for them - I wish!), time to empty the pots and stuff some bulbs in the ground with the hopes for a colorful spring.
I spent a couple of hours in our tiny, tiny garden this weekend to wrap things up, so to speak and make sure that i saved what could be saved for indoor life over the winter. I also cut down a bunch of the annuals that were overblown and moved around some stuff that has grown more than I anticipated.

before
after
 I like the look of it now, all tidy and and still a bit green. Now I don't have to do anything until spring! I'm already looking forward another gardening season... best thing about having a house!








No comments:

Post a Comment