Friday, 4 October 2013

the red is dead

I finally gave up. The red hair was just too high maintenance. It's a bit sad, since the red made me feel really happy when I looked in the mirror, and I loved how it looked together with the colors of my clothes that are so often green or blue. But that was only when it was a deep, nice and new red, only a couple of weeks after coloring it looking in the mirror just became a reminder that I should do something about the now faded and grown out mess on top of my head. So I decided to go back to something just a bit more natural... But what a summer we had, the red and I.






Me today, after 3,5 h at the hairdresser.I'm impressed that she - Maja - managed to get such a nice result with that red a base. A nice chocolate brown, I like!


2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I had silver hair but the maintenance was TOO much. I love your new hair color, though. You look so pretty!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete