Sunday, 3 November 2013

Breakfast tea

I usually have a cup of tea in the morning, while watching TV and cuddling with the cats. My favorites lately have been two teas from Pukka, "Three Fennel" and "Detox", since I realized that fennel was the best thing to have in tea - ever! I admit that I first started buying this tea because of the pretty boxes, but they taste so good I'm glad I got fooled by the clever box-designing-people. When I went back to replenish my stock today (I buy the tea from Ting here in Stavanger) they didn't have the "Three Fennel", so I looked around for a substitute and found "Refresh" with fennel, peppermint an licorice. I love licorice in anything else,  I decided to give it a go.



Verdict: I think it might have been the peppermint, but I actually didn't like this one as much as the other two. It's still good, but no as good. And I couldn't really taste the licorice as much as I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment