Monday, 25 November 2013

Gingerbread art


Today E invited me to decorate gingerbread at her house. She's the best, I didn't have to bake or anything, I just got to do the fun part! Plus I got real inspired when it comes to decorating the gingerbread-house I plan to build on Sunday.


This time we ventured a bit outside the norm for what's usually on a cookie like this. At the top: A study of mens fashion over the 80's, 90's and 00's: Balloon pants (E made that one), baggy pants and skinny jeans. Left: Winter landscape. Right: blingy snow-star


We also tried to look beyond the shape of the cookie. Left top: Christmas-tree turned into Woman with red hat. Left bottom: Three pigs and a lady turned into rosebuds. Right: Pig turned into creepy man with green hat and coat. A.k.a Leprechaun in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment