- External flash for my Nicon
- Gift certificate on iTunes. I buy my audio books from iTunes or Audible. Since I listen to about one a week and they cost a pretty penny, a gift certificate for one of them would come in handy. I'm addicted to audio books..
- Make up: The perfect mascara. With a pretty thin brush.
Stuff to do:
- Personal shopping with Elsa Billgren. Shopping for vintage clothes with Swedish vintage-expert Elsa in Stockholm has been a dream of mine since she started up that part of her company. I think she's great and shopping second hand is something I wish I could do more (not easy in Stavanger).
- Photography-course. Actually I've already gotten a photography course from my brother as a gift once, and it was so much fun and such a great and thoughtful gift! That course focused on composition and finding the right objects, but now I wish I could learn more about light, the settings of my camera and how to actually take pictures with high quality.
- A class in graphic-print-making, or any other kind of art-class, really.
- Some sessions with a personal trainer. Yep, I need a kick-start.
- A day at an amusement park. Anywhere.
To my mailbox with love:
- Not another Bill. This is awesomeness.
- While on the subject, the Glossy Box also seems kind of nice.
I also want this dress, please.