Sunday, 1 December 2013

December 1st: Christmas countdown

Most years I don't feel like decorating our home for Christmas at all. I don't like red plus we don't spend the Holiday in our house so I usually feel it's kind if unnecessary. But this year I've been in the Christmas spirit since mid November! I have refrained from putting up any Christmas things until today though, since I strongly believe the Christmas should be celebrated only in December. Since most of our Christmas decorations are actually more winter-related than Holiday-related I think that a lot of the stuff will be left hanging until February...



I've spent this whole day Christmas-ifying the house. Cleaning, hanging Christmas-lights and baking gingerbread. Now I'm so tired I probably won't move for the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment