Tuesday, 31 December 2013

New years resolutions for 2014

I'm a sucker for new years resolutions. I admit I'm not all that good at fulfilling them, but I love the idea of a new start every year. This year, I've decided to give myself a better chance of actually living up to some of the plans I have, so I decided to not have a new years resolution... but 15! And they are all connected with my over all goal for this year, to generally increase my energy and well-being. When I look back on 2013 I remember being tired and not really feeling up to doing stuff, so this is how I plan to make 2014 my energetic year:

  1. Cook more good food
  2. Go out dancing more often
  3. Be able to do 30 push-ups
  4. Spend more time with friends
  5. Use my pretties shoes more often
  6. Try something new
  7. Buy more organic food
  8. Spend less money, save more
  9. Invite friends home more often
  10. Paint, sketch and create stuff more
  11. Start doing yoga
  12. Drink more water and less coffee
  13. Play more with the cats
  14. Paint my nails more
  15. Go on more long walks

If I were to summarize 2013 besides the tiredness, it's been a very good year. I turned 30 and was celebrated over and over again, I had very red hair, I got a promotion at work, we went on an amazing surf-trip to Morocco, I got to spend one day as a zoo-keeper at London Zoo and me, A and the cats were happy in our tiny house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment