Wednesday, 4 December 2013

The gingerbread-house fail, Tardis edition

Well. I didn't really put the effort in planning this project as it deserved... I did buy blue food coloring, but more than that, I went with my usual strategy which is making it up as I go along. And I ran in to problem pretty soon...


The roof is supposed to be almost flat, but the structural integrity of a construction of that kind is problematic with this material. And then the color. The Tardis is a true, deep blue. Not baby blue... And then there was the assembly process that caused me two burns on my hands. Melted sugar is hot as H E double hockey-sticks, as they say.  Oh well, practice makes perfect. I still have another batch of gingerbread-dough left, maybe I'll have another go later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment