Tuesday, 10 December 2013

what I wore and other things about today

You know how after you've had really tough workout, your body (if you are not very fit) feels the worst two days after? Today I have muscle soreness. In the backside of my thighs. And two days ago? I was in a spa! And then I went home and baked! I just don't get it. I must be in the worst shape of my life...
In other news, today I'm going out to dinner with A's work. I don't know what to wear. But this is what I had on for work today, except the shoes: wearing this kind of shoes in December in Stavanger would be a joke, but they are my favorite ones and too pretty not to be taken out for a walk sometimes, even if it's only around the living room. The skirt is new/old, bought from Beyond Retro the last time I was in Gothenburg. The blouse is from Aberdeen I think, but I'm way to lazy to take it off to see what brand it is, sorry. This look is maybe more autumn-y then winter-y, because of the mustard, but it's 8 degrees C and raining outside, so you can't blame me for being confused about these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment