Sunday, 19 January 2014

47 ronin - go see it, I did

On Friday me and A went to the movies. Nothing really unusual about that, we go at least 1-2 times a month, but this time I thoroughly enjoyed the film! Well, honestly, that's not very unusual either, but anyway. We saw 47 ronin, a film about 46 Samurai that lost their lord and one "half-breed"  outcast servant who all decides that revenge and death are way better than staying alive. Anyway, this movie is full of magic, stunning landscapes and beautiful people. And honor. Keanu Reeves makes a good "half-breed", Hiroyuki Sanada was awesome as Oishi and I loved the beautiful Kou Shibasak as Mika. I'm probably buying this on DVD to relive the magic at home without that super annoying kid next to me in the theater that were more interested in his Facebook than the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment