Tuesday, 14 January 2014

How to make the most out of a night at a business hotel

I'm working in Oslo Tuesday and Wednesday, which means I have to stay one night in a hotel. I really, really prefer to sleep in my own bed and spend time with A and the cats in the evenings, especially on workdays, but sometimes a night away is hard to avoid. So how to make the most out of it? I guess I could spend time exploring Oslo, but I've been here many times before so instead I decided to spoil myself with a relaxed evening in my tiny hotel room. This is what I brought to create the perfect re-energizing environment:

_Mini-spa kit: Clay-mask, luxurious hand lotion, body scrub, night creme, what ever I could fit into that tiny plastic bag I can bring in my carry-on
_Sweat-pants and a cozy hoodie
_A good book
_Music player 



No comments:

Post a Comment