Monday, 13 January 2014

Monday, the 13th of January

Hello you, second full work-week of 2014! I hope you will not bring me excess stress or cats with stomach-problems!

Top Three Things this Monday:


  1. Today I got a new colleague! Having new people around at that one place where you spend most of your time (work) can be stressful if you don't get along with them, but this new girl at our office seems really nice and interesting! I look forward to getting to know her better.
  2. The fireplace! It finally got a bit colder so now there's actually some snow on the ground. In our old, not so very well insulated house that means that also the indoor climate gets a bit on the chilly side, but with a blanket and a fireplace it's not hard to get warm and cozy.
  3. Dinner. I haven't eaten it yet, but I'm cooking chicken with beetroots and chèvre as we speak. It smells lovely and might well be the high point of this day. I should decide to always cook tasty food on Mondays...

I got a subscription on Elle from my mom for Christmas, and the purple blanket is a gift from A's brother his wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment