Tuesday, 18 February 2014

not so colorful after all

The other day I had a meeting with a potential new client, and decided to put something a bit colorful on to make a happy impression and not just fall back on the classic architect (black) look. So I turned to my faithful old servant from Mango because, well, there's purple in there. But now I realize that it didn't turn out so happy-looking... there's a mostly  black theme going on anyway. It's so easy to fall in that trap, but I guess it has to do with the fact that I have to wear thick tights and cover everything with a jacket or cardigan, and I own about 500 black items of that kind... It might be easier when the weather gets warmer. In August...

Anyway, I like this dress because of the artsy pattern and comfortable fit, while still looking kind of well-dressed because of the quality of the fabric. The jacket is also an old favorite, from Rut m.fl.



No comments:

Post a Comment