Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Stockholm, there and back again

I spend this weekend in Stockholm, visiting M and S in their new apartment. I had warned them that I wanted to spend some time browsing through the second-hand and vintage shops in Midsommarkransen and on Södermalm, and they indulged me though pretty much all of Saturday, with just some food breaks. In the evening we ordered pizza - Italian style, not American style like here in Norway, and watched Melodifestivalen. The Sunday was spend with a surprise brunch with some old friends and and a visit to Moderna Museet. All in all, a short, intense and lovely weekend.

New apartment, old things.
I had a chokladboll. In a cup. Waiting for the shops to open.
we went lamp-hunting for the new apartment and liked Tom Dixon.
Beyond Retro Zinkensdam. I bought three blue things.
Another classic Swedish pastry, the semla.
Exhibition on Moderna Museet, Dance Machines, music and video-installation by Kraftwerk
More art from the Dance Machine exhibition. Fancy dress party, don't remember the artist. Love this one.
My favorite food - Chévre Chaud.
Midsommarkransen.

No comments:

Post a Comment