Friday, 28 February 2014

Tea for three

One of my favorite things to do when I'm back home in Sweden is to go grocery shopping. In my opinion, the range is so much better at home then here in Norway. Plus, the price is better. This time I stuffed my carry-on full with dip-sauce-powder, vitamins and tea... so much tea... I drink tea every morning and i like to try new kind, but honestly, I also bough these because the packages are so pretty! They will look great on my open tea-shelf in the kitchen. The people over at Garant really nailed these ones.


I've already tried all of them, and here's my verdict: 
Lapsang Souchong: Has a very strong, smoky flavor, not a great morning tea, but probably lovely in front of the fire with a good book.
Chai Masala: This one taste like how I imagine tea tastes. You know. Kind of a classic taste. Good, and i will probably drink it in both morning and evenings. 
Tropisk Frukt: Fresh and fruity, perfect for mornings.  




No comments:

Post a Comment