Want-to-do list for Easter 2014
- Do some sewing, mainly mending and altering but I also want to learn how to change a zipper and I want to have a go at sewing a dress...
- Watch these two movies: The Great Gatsby, and the intouchables
- Lounge around in the garden and watch things grow, maybe plant something, have a glass of wine on the bench
- Treat myself to a "home-spa", face-mask, pedicure, the whole shebang
- Paint the shelf I've thrifted for the garden and maybe even mount it
- Sort some photos and blog about all the nice things things I do
- Paint my nails in funny patterns
- Play around with some of my new clothes and see if I can put together some inspiring outfits for spring
- Start on at least two paintings, one portrait and one abstract, both things I want to learn more about
- Sleep late and stay up late
- Go our running, and do some at home yoga.
- Kiss, cuddle and play with the cats
- Cook some good food and maybe bake something!
Simple, yet perfect