Saturday, 5 April 2014

Plastic pot OOTD

Knowing that today would be the last day for a while with good weather, I spent most of the afternoon working in the garden. Among other things I had a go at a DIY I've been considering for a while, to  dress some of my ugly plastic pots with burlap. I already started this another day at but with another strategy - using a staple gun, but it didn't turn out great. This time I decided to simplify thingsand  pretty much just wrapped the pots in the burlap and tied everything up with a string. Much better. The finishing touch was to fill it all up with soil to hide the edges. I'm really happy with this, and it was easy peasy!





No comments:

Post a Comment