Wednesday, 23 April 2014

recently read

So, I just finished reading this book: Left hand of God, by Paul Hoffman. It's been a while since I read a fantasy book in pre-industrial setting, and it made me remember how much I like it. This is a book filled with religious fanatics, sword-fights and overall cruelty, but I thought it was pretty good. It had some interesting twists and it was exciting. On the downside was that I didn't really get genuinely invested in the characters and sometimes the language was a bit confusing, but that might just be me.


And, you know what's funny? Now when I was googling (or wikipedia-ing, actually)  to see what the next book in the series is called, I recognized the name and realized that I already had in on my book-shelf... handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment