Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Weekend in Copenhagen

So I spent this weekend in the Danish capital, with my mom and brother. We all live pretty far away from each-other (I live in another country then they do) so since we have to travel to meet sometimes we travel somewhere else than any of our homes. It's nice!
This is what spring in Copenhagen looks like, if you didn't already know:

Magnolia! And a beautiful old house!
I love all of the brick facades in Copenhagen. And look at that window detail...
Another oldie. Architecture here definitely has something over on Stavanger...
And then over to something modern - Danish design at Illums Bolighus
And  then we found a Lego-store, and enjoyed another example of Danish creativity
we build ourselves. I also built A, we're in the middle. 
We had a cofee break close to more blooming trees and a very stern man in Kongens Have
I wanted every bike
We walk by this Happy wall
And then there were more magnolias!
 Besides walking around, a lot, we visited several exhibitions and museums, but I'll come back to that in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment